Coffee and Food
Here are a few great places to get your morning and mid-afternoon caffeine infusion:
- The closest place to get your caffeine fix is at Starbucks off the corner of Third and Howard
- Epicenter Cafe is a great place to stop for a quick coffee and pastry and they have free wifi! (764 Harrison @ 4th St)
- One of our local favorites is Blue Bottle Coffee which roasts their beans in small batches and only uses certified organic coffee beans. Check out the Mint Plaza location to experience their halogen-powered coffee maker.
- Peet's Coffee and Tea
- Chatz Roasting Company
- The Organic Coffee Company
And of course, there is a Starbucks every two blocks....
Over 1100 restaurants are within a 15 minute walk from Moscone Center. Check out the list of options compiled by the DrupalCon planners, or visit Yelp.com and look for restaurants near moscone center.
There are two malls, Metreon and Westfield Mall, with large cafeterias located close by. Whole Foods is two blocks away with a large lunch buffet.
Here are some of our top picks for lunch.
Grab n' Go
- Cafe Madeleine
- Epicenter Cafe
- The Cafe at the Museum of Modern Art
- The Butler and the Chef French Bistro Cafe
- Crepe O Chocolat