Social Analytics for 120 Warner Bros. Records Artist sites
Warner Bros. Records had a need for a system to "manage" all the data, statistics and API calls taking place between all of their 120+ Drupal sites and systems they depend on. To address this, WBR along with Gravitek Labs developed a system called Digital Detail, a platform for data routing, storage, analysis and maintenance.
In this session we'll go through Digital Detail, how it was made, strategies behind it and where we're taking it.
We will cover:
- Architectural challenges with Digital Detail
- How we query databases from 100+ sites at once
- A MIDI controller-like stats mechanism
- Use of gearman for asynchronous business intelligence
- Interface challenges and module challenges in dealing with millions of data pieces
Industry: entertainment, marketing, media
Tags: analysis, business development, data, marketing