2.4 million page views per day, 60 M per month, one server!
In this talk, Khalid will talk about a how to scale a Drupal web site with the following statistics:
- 61 million page views per month
- 14.24 million visits per months
- 132,650 visits per hour peak
- 539,000 visits on peak day
- 2.4 million pages per day peak
The web site runs on a single mid range server ...
We will discuss how we:
- How to tune the LAMP stack for optimal performance
- How to keep things simple and maintainable
- How to monitor the entire hardware and software stack
Thanks to all who attended and asked questions.
Here is are the slides from the presentation: Presentation: 2.8 million page views a day, 70 million per month, one server.
Industry: education, entertainment, library, marketing, media, non-profit